In this 8 session course, you’ll work on your coaching skills under the supervision of a credentialed ICF coach. Each participant will both coach and be coached during the course of the 8 sessions. This course focuses on all 8 ICF Core Coaching Competencies. You’ll coach one of the other participants and will receive immediate feedback from both your instructor and your co-participants.
200 Lab is limited to a maximum of 8 participants per cohort. This course meets on either Wednesday or Thursday from 2:30-3:30 pm Eastern. Be sure to confirm the day of the week for your preferred cohort.
ICF Competencies in this course:
- All 8 ICF Core Competencies are covered.
- Eight 60 minute lessons.
- Eight coach specific training hours.
- Runs 8 consecutive Wednesdays or Thursdays from 2:30-3:30pm Eastern Time
- One hour per session.
- Training Language: English.
Instructor: Dave Brunelle, PCC | This course is designed for the coach who is early in their training.
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: To take 200 Lab, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete basic coach training, with CoachNet or another recognized ICF coach training program.
- 4 hours of coaching experience
2022 Training Dates for 200 Lab: (Registration at the button below)
- Winter – Tuesdays, January 18, 25, February 1, 8 from 4-6pm Eastern (4 sessions)
- Spring Day – Tuesdays, April 12, 19, 26, May 3 from 1-3pm Eastern (4 sessions)
- Spring Eve – Tuesdays, April 12, 19, 26, May 3 from 7-9pm Eastern (4 sessions)
- Fall – Thursdays, October 13, 20, 27, November 3 from 1-3pm Eastern (4 sessions)
Hover over the button to choose your cohort and sign up!