In this 8 session course, you’ll work on your coaching skills under the supervision of a credentialed ICF coach. Each participant will both coach and be coached during the course of the 8 sessions. This course focuses on all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies. You’ll coach one of the other participants and will receive immediate feedback from both your instructor and your co-participants.
200 Lab is limited to a maximum of 8 participants per cohort. This course meets on either Wednesday or Thursday from 2:30-3:30 pm Eastern. Be sure to confirm the day of the week for your preferred cohort.
ICF Competencies in this course:
- All 11 ICF Core Competencies are covered.
- Eight 60 minute lessons.
- Eight coach specific training hours.
- Runs 8 consecutive Wednesdays or Thursdays from 2:30-3:30pm Eastern Time
- One hour per session.
- Training Language: English.
Instructor: Dave Brunelle, PCC | This course is designed for the coach who is early in their training.
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: To take 200 Lab, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete basic coach training, with CoachNet or another recognized ICF coach training program.
- 4 hours of coaching experience
2020 Training Dates for 200 Lab:
- Cohort #23: Wednesdays, Apr 8, 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20, 27, 2020 Time: 2:30-3:30pm.
- Cohort #24: Thursdays, Sept 24, Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov 5, 12 2020 Time: 2:30-3:30pm.
All Times Eastern.
Hover over the button to choose your cohort and sign up!
200 Lab Course Outline:
- 200 Lab
- 200 Lab Session 1
- 200 Lab Session 2
- 200 Lab Session 3
- 200 Lab Session 4
- 200 Lab Session 5
- 200 Lab Session 6
- 200 Lab Session 7
- 200 Lab Session 8