300 Understanding My Behaviors in Coaching looks at what you do naturally and leverages those natural tendencies to help you coach more effectively. The first two sessions explore your self-perception and confirm with a group debriefing of the Harrison Assessment. The remaining sessions tailor your tendencies, so you make the most of your coaching opportunities. You will understand your behavior patterns and learn to make effective coaching decisions based on your natural behavioral patterns.
ICF Core Competencies in this Course:
- #3 Establishing Trust & Intimacy with the Client
- #4 Coaching Presence
- #5 Active Listening
- #6 Powerful Questioning
- #7 Direct Communication
- 4 – 60 minute or 2- 120 minute sessions
- Four coach-specific training hours
- This course is designed for the improving coach.
- Training Language: English
Instructor: Jonathan Reitz, MCC or John Mocko, PCC | This course is intended for the developing coach working toward their first credential.
Prerequisites: To take this 300-level course, you should meet the following qualifications:
- Complete 25 hours of coach training
- Have 25 hours of coaching experience
300-level courses are required Short Courses in the CoachNet Catalog: 4 hours of coach specific training.
2021 Training Dates for 300 Understanding My Behavior in Coaching:
- Winter Cohort: Tuesdays, Feb 16, 23, Mar 2, 9, 2021. Time: 1-2pm Eastern
- Spring Cohort: Tuesdays, Apr 6, 13, 20, 27, 2021. Time: 5-6pm Eastern
- Fall Cohort: Tuesdays, Oct 19, 26, Nov 2, 9, 2021. Time: 3-4pm Eastern
- Fall Evening Cohort: Thursdays, Nov 11, 18. Time: 7-9pm Eastern
Hover over the button to choose your cohort and sign up!
300 Understanding My Behaviors in Coaching Course Outline:
- 300 Understanding My Behavior in Coaching
- Pre-Work: 300 Understanding My Behavior in Coaching
- Live Sessions: 300 Understanding My Behavior In Coaching
- 300 Understanding My Behavior In Coaching – Live Session #1
- 300 Understanding My Behavior In Coaching – Live Session #2
- 300 Understanding My Behavior In Coaching – Live Session #3
- 300 Understanding My Behavior In Coaching – Live Session #4
- Follow-Up Assignment: 300 Understanding My Behavior In Coaching