Coaches lead with listening. In fact, masterful coaches are in listen mode up to 80% of the time in each session. In 302 Deep Listening Skills, you will explore what is necessary to ensure a focus on what the client wants and what the client is actually saying. You’ll understand bias in listening and how it affects coaching. Each coach and client processes information differently and a masterful coach tailors their listening to ensure maximum progress.
ICF Core Competencies in this Course:
- #2 Establishing the Coaching Agreement,
- #3 Establishing Trust & Intimacy with the Client,
- #4 Coaching Presence, and
- #5 Active Listening.
- 4 60 minute sessions.
- Sometimes in TURBO Format. Two two hour sessions in one week.
- Four coach-specific training hours.
- Training Language: English
Instructor: Amy Glazer, PCC | This course is designed for the improving/integrating coach.
Prerequisites: To take this 300-level Plus Series Integrating course, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 25 or more hours of coach training.
- 25 or more hours of coaching experience.
- This course is improving/integrating for the developing coach who wants to sharpen their fundamental listening skills.
2020 Training Dates for 302 Deep Listening Skills:
- Winter 2020-Tuesdays, Jan 21, 28, Feb 4, 11 from 3-4pm
- Spring 2020-Tuesdays, May 5, 12, 19, 26 from 3-4pm
- Fall 2020 TURBO-Sept 14 & 16, 1-3pm, Monday & Wednesday
All Times Eastern.
Hover over the button to choose your cohort and sign up!
- 302 Deep Listening Skills
- Pre-Work: 302 Deep Listening Skills
- Live Sessions: 302 Deep Listening Skills
- 302 Deep Listening Skills – Live Session #1
- 302 Deep Listening Skills – Live Session #2
- 302 Deep Listening Skills – Live Session #3
- 302 Deep Listening Skills – Live Session #4
- Follow-Up Assignment: 302 Deep Listening Skills