Coaches lead with listening. In fact, masterful coaches are in listen mode up to 80% of the time in each session. In 302 Deep Listening Skills, you will explore what is necessary to ensure a focus on what the client wants and what the client is actually saying. You’ll understand bias in listening and how it affects coaching. Each coach and client processes information differently and a masterful coach tailors their listening to ensure maximum progress.
ICF Core Competencies in this Course:
- #2 Establishing the Coaching Agreement,
- #3 Establishing Trust & Intimacy with the Client,
- #4 Coaching Presence, and
- #5 Active Listening.
- 4 – 60 minute sessions.
- Turbo Format available.
- Four coach-specific training hours.
- Training Language: English
Instructor: Amy Glazer, PCC | This course is designed for the improving/integrating coach.
Prerequisites: To take this 300-level Plus Series Integrating course, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 25 or more hours of coach training.
- 25 or more hours of coaching experience.
- This course is improving/integrating for the developing coach who wants to sharpen their fundamental listening skills.
2020 Training Dates for 302 Deep Listening Skills:
- Fall 2020 TURBO-Sept 14 & 16, 1-3pm Eastern, Monday & Wednesday
2021 Training Dates for 302 Deep Listening Skills:
- Winter Evening Cohort: Tuesdays, Jan 12, 19, 2021. Time: 7-9pm Eastern
- Winter Cohort: Tuesdays, Jan 19, 26, Feb 2, 9, 2021. Time: 3-4pm Eastern
- Spring Cohort: Tuesdays, May 4, 11, 18, 25, 2021. Time: 1-2pm Eastern
- Fall Turbo Cohort: Monday Sept 13 & Wednesday Sept 15 from 4-6pm Eastern
Hover over the button to choose your cohort and sign up!
- 302 Deep Listening Skills
- Pre-Work: 302 Deep Listening Skills
- Live Sessions: 302 Deep Listening Skills
- 302 Deep Listening Skills – Live Session #1
- 302 Deep Listening Skills – Live Session #2
- 302 Deep Listening Skills – Live Session #3
- 302 Deep Listening Skills – Live Session #4
- Follow-Up Assignment: 302 Deep Listening Skills