Most coach training focuses on the skills a coach needs to deliver a single, high-quality coaching conversation. You set the coaching agreement, explore the key issues, listen for a breakthrough, and design specific actions for follow up. Every one of those terms means something different when you look at them in the context of an entire coaching relationship. And that’s where 500 Arc comes in.
In this 20-hour training opportunity, you will explore the four sub-cores of an effective coaching relationship and understand how the coach’s inner monologue changes through the coaching relationship as the client moves toward their goals.
ICF Core Competencies in this Course:
- All 8 ICF Competencies.
- 8 two hour sessions.
- 20 coach-specific training hours.
- Training Language: English
- Delivered online in Zoom Meeting room.
Instructor: Dave Brunelle, PCC | This course is designed for the Advanced and Integrated coach.
The 20 hours of coach-specific training in 500 Arc is divided into key sections, delivered online in group cohorts under the guidance of a trained instructor.
- Sessions 1-3 are live interactive online learning.
- Session 4 is a live practice triad exercise where you’ll coach and be coached. You’ll also receive feedback from the instructor and your peers.
- Sessions 5-7 are live interactive online learning.
- Session 8 is another live practice triad exercise where you’ll coach and be coached. When it’s done you’ll receive feedback.
500 Arc meets in one of two time slots: 12-2 pm OR 4-6 pm on consecutive Wednesdays or Thursdays. Occasional Evening Cohorts available. Two hours per sessions with follow up writing and a final triad which is recorded and evaluated by your instructor.
Prerequisites: To take a course at the 500 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 or more hours of coach training
- Have 60 or more hours of coaching experience
2022 Training Dates for 500 Arc: (Registration at the button below!)
- Winter Day – Wednesdays, January 12, 19, 26, February 2, 9, 16 from 1-3pm Eastern (6 sessions)
- Winter Eve – Thursdays, Jan 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10, 17 from 7-9pm Eastern (6 sessions)
- Spring – Thursdays, April 7, 14, 21, 28, May 5, 12 from 4-6pm Eastern (6 sessions)
- Fall – Wednesdays, October 5, 12, 19, 26, November 2, 9 from 4-6pm Eastern (6 sessions)
500 Arc Course Outline:
- 500 Arc
- Pre-Work: 500 Arc
- Live Sessions: 500 Arc
- 500 Arc – Session #1
- 500 Arc – Session #2
- 500 Arc – Session #3
- 500 Arc – Session #4
- 500 Arc – Session #5
- 500 Arc – Session #6
- 500 Arc – Session #7
- 500 Arc – Session #8: Live Triad #2
- Final Assignments: 500 Arc
- Final Writing Assignments: 500 Arc
- Final Triad Instructions: 500 Arc