In this 8 session course, you’ll work on advanced coaching skills. Each participant will both coach and be coached during the course of the 8 sessions. Each session begins with a short teaching on a high-level application of one of the 11 ICF Core Competencies. You’ll then coach one of the other participants and will receive immediate feedback from both your instructor and your co-participants.
You’ll leave this class able to identify both strong and weak moments in your own coaching…as they happen! All written feedback is offered by CoachNet trainers who have at least a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential in the International Coach Federation (ICF).
This course takes place on either Wednesday OR Thursdays from 2:30pm-3:30pm Eastern Time over eight consecutive weeks.
ICF Competencies in this course:
- 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
- Limited to a MAXIMUM of 8 participants.
- 8 60 minute sessions.
- 8 coach-specific training hours
- Training Language: English
Instructor: Jonathan Reitz, MCC | This course is for the Advanced/Integrated Coach.
Prerequisites: To take courses at the 600 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 or more hours of coach training
- Have 60 or more hours of coaching experience
2020 Training Dates for 600 Advanced Lab:
- Cohort 17: Spring 2020–Thursdays, Apr 9, 16, 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21, 28 from 2:30-3:30pm
- Cohort 18: Fall 2020–Wednesdays, Sept 23, 30, Oct 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov 4, 11 from 2:30-3:30
All Times Eastern.
Hover over the button to choose your cohort and sign up!
600 Advanced Lab Course Outline:
- 600 Advanced Lab
- 600 Advanced Lab – Session #1
- 600 Advanced Lab – Session #2
- 600 Advanced Lab – Session #3
- 600 Advanced Lab – Session #4
- 600 Advanced Lab – Session #5
- 600 Advanced Lab – Session #6
- 600 Advanced Lab – Session #7
- 600 Advanced Lab – Session #8