700 Finding Your Coaching Voice and Posture explores the overlap between your vocational aptitudes, your motivations, and your coaching skills. Using the MCORE (a leading assessment examining your motivational profile) and advanced reports from the Harrison Assessment, you will develop an understanding of how you coach and why you coach. You’ll also learn strategies to make the most of your unique wiring for coaching.
ICF Competencies in this course:
- #1 Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
- #4 Coaching Presence
- #5 Active Listening
- #6 Powerful Questioning
- #7 Direct Communication
- #8 Creating Awareness
- #11 Managing Progress & Accountability
- 4 60 minute sessions.
- Four coach-specific training hours.
- Four consecutive Tuesdays from 1-2pm Eastern Time.
- Training Language: English.
- Delivered online in a Zoom Meeting room.
Instructor: Jonathan Reitz, MCC | This course is designed for the integrating coach.
Prerequisites: To take any course at the 600 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 or more hours of coach training .
- Have 60 or more hours of coaching experience .
2020 Training Dates for 700 Finding My Coaching Voice & Posture:
- Spring 2020–Tuesdays, May 5, 12, 19, 26 from 1-2pm
- Fall 2020–Tuesdays, Sept 22, 29, Oct 6, 13 from 1-2pm
All Times Eastern.
Hover over the button to choose your cohort and sign up!
700 Finding Your Coaching Voice and Posture Course Outline:
- 700 Finding My Coaching Voice And Posture
- Pre-Work: 700 Finding My Coaching Voice And Posture
- Live Sessions: 700 Finding My Coaching Voice And Posture
- 700 Finding My Coaching Voice And Posture – Session #1
- 700 Finding My Coaching Voice And Posture – Session #2
- 700 Finding My Coaching Voice And Posture- Session #3
- 700 Finding My Coaching Voice And Posture- Session #4
- Follow-Up Assignment: 700 Finding My Coaching Voice & Posture