Many coaches spend an equal amount of time working with teams or groups as they do with individuals. Do all the skills transfer? Is the process the same? 701 Team Coaching Methods is designed to help experienced coaches transfer their coaching skills from individual relationships to team and group settings. You’ll learn how to frame the relationships for maximum effectiveness and learn strategies for group listening, powerful questions and developing team actions and accountability.
ICF Competencies covered in this course:
- #3 Establishes and Maintains Agreements
- #4 Cultivates Trust and Safety
- #5 Maintains Presence
- #7 Evokes Awareness
- 4 – 60 minute sessions or 2 – 120 minute sessions
- 4 coach-specific training hours
- 3pm-4pm on consecutive Tuesdays or offered in Turbo format
- Training Language: English
Instructor: Dave Brunelle, PCC | This course is designed for the experienced/integrating coach.
Prerequisites: To take any course at the 500 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 or more hours of coach training .
- Have 60 or more hours of coaching experience .
2022 Training Dates for 701 Team Coaching Methods: (Registration at the button below!)
- Winter Day – Wednesday, March 2 from 1-3pm Eastern (1 session)
- Winter Eve – Thursday, March 3 from 7-9pm Eastern (1 session)
- Spring – Thursday, May 26 from 4-6pm Eastern (1 session)
- Fall – Wednesday, November 30 from 4-6pm Eastern (1 session)
701 Team Coaching Course Outline:
- 701 Team Coaching Methods
- Pre-Work: 701 Team Coaching Methods
- Live Sessions: 701 Team Coaching Methods
- 701 Team Coaching Methods – Session #1
- 701 Team Coaching Methods – Session #2
- 701 Team Coaching Methods – Session #3
- 701 Team Coaching Methods – Session #4
- Follow-Up Assignment: 701 Team Coaching Methods