Many coaches spend an equal amount of time working with teams or groups as they do with individuals. Do all the skills transfer? Is the process the same? 701 Team Coaching Methods is designed to help experienced coaches transfer their coaching skills from individual relationships to team and group settings. You’ll learn how to frame the relationships for maximum effectiveness and learn strategies for group listening, powerful questions and developing team actions and accountability.
ICF Competencies covered in this course:
- #3 Establishes and Maintains Agreements
- #4 Cultivates Trust and Safety
- #5 Maintains Presence
- #7 Evokes Awareness
- 4 – 60 minute sessions or 2 – 120 minute sessions
- 4 coach-specific training hours
- 3pm-4pm on consecutive Tuesdays or offered in Turbo format
- Training Language: English
Instructor: Dave Brunelle, PCC | This course is designed for the experienced/integrating coach.
Prerequisites: To take any course at the 500 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 or more hours of coach training .
- Have 60 or more hours of coaching experience .
2021 Training Dates for 701 Team Coaching Methods:
- Winter Cohort: Tuesdays, Feb 16, 23, Mar 2, 9, 2021. Time: 5-6pm Eastern
- Spring Cohort: Tuesdays, Apr 6, 13, 20, 27, 2021. Time: 1-2pm Eastern
- Fall Turbo Cohort: Tuesday Sept 14 & Thursday Sept 16 from 4-6pm Eastern
- Fall Evening Cohort: Tuesdays, Nov 30, Dec 7, 2021. Time: 7-9pm Eastern
Hover over the button to choose your cohort and sign up!
701 Team Coaching Course Outline:
- 701 Team Coaching Methods
- Pre-Work: 701 Team Coaching Methods
- Live Sessions: 701 Team Coaching Methods
- 701 Team Coaching Methods – Session #1
- 701 Team Coaching Methods – Session #2
- 701 Team Coaching Methods – Session #3
- 701 Team Coaching Methods – Session #4
- Follow-Up Assignment: 701 Team Coaching Methods