One of the core understandings CoachNet teaches is that “If your client isn’t changing, you’re not coaching.” Change is the ultimate barometer of coaching effectiveness. In this four hour course, you’ll develop the listening and question asking skills that challenge your clients to hone in on what they really want. You’ll build on the moment where the client names their deepest desires. You’ll then learn to apply your coaching presence so your client develops specific plans to pursue what they really want.
ICF Competencies in this course:
- #4 Coaching Presence
- #5 Active Listening
- #6 Powerful Questioning
- #9 Designing Actions
- #10 Planning & Goal Setting
- #11 Managing Progress & Accountability
- Four one hour sessions.
- Four coach specific training hours.
- Runs 4 consecutive Tuesdays from 3-4 pm Eastern Time.
- One hour per session.
- Training Language: English.
John Mocko, PCC | This course is designed for the developing coach who wants to focus on building a repeatable coaching process.
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: To take any course at the 600 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 hours of coach training
- 60 hours of coaching experience
2020 Training Dates for 702 Coaching for Change:
- Winter 2020: Tuesdays, Jan 21, 28, Feb 4, 11 from 5-6pm/li>
- Spring 2020 TURBO: Mar 31 & Apr 2 from 1-3pm, Tue/Thurs/li>
- Fall 2020: Tuesdays, Sept 22, 29, Oct 6, 13 from 5-6pm/li>
All Times Eastern.
Hover over the button to choose your cohort and sign up!
702 Coaching for Change Course Outline:
- 702 Coaching For Change
- Pre-Work: 702 Coaching For Change
- Live Sessions: 702 Coaching For Change
- 702 Coaching For Change – Session #1
- 702 Coaching For Change – Session #2
- 702 Coaching For Change – Session #3
- 702 Coaching For Change – Session #4
- Follow-Up Assignment: 702 Coaching For Change