One of the core understandings CoachNet teaches is that “If your client isn’t changing, you’re not coaching.” Change is the ultimate barometer of coaching effectiveness. In this four hour course, you’ll develop the listening and question asking skills that challenge your clients to hone in on what they really want. You’ll build on the moment where the client names their deepest desires. You’ll then learn to apply your coaching presence so your client develops specific plans to pursue what they really want.
ICF Competencies in this course:
- #3 Establishes and Maintains Agreements
- #5 Maintains Presence
- #7 Evokes Awareness
- #8 Facilitates Client Growth
- Four one hour sessions.
- Four coach specific training hours.
- Runs 4 consecutive Tuesdays 1, 3 or 5pm Eastern Time.
- One hour per session.
- Training Language: English.
John Mocko, PCC | This course is designed for the developing coach who wants to focus on building a repeatable coaching process.
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: To take any course at the 500 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 hours of coach training
- 60 hours of coaching experience
2022 Training Dates for 702 Coaching for Change: (Registration at the button below!)
- Winter Day – Wednesday, February 16 from 4-6pm Eastern (1 session)
- Winter Eve – Tuesdays, February 18 & 25 from 7-9pm Eastern (2 sessions)
- Spring Day – Wednesday, May 11 from 1-3pm Eastern (1 session)
- Spring Eve – Thursday, May 12 from 7-9pm Eastern (1 session)
- Fall – Thursday, November 10 from 4-6pm Eastern (1 session)
702 Coaching for Change Course Outline:
- 702 Coaching For Change
- Pre-Work: 702 Coaching For Change
- Live Sessions: 702 Coaching For Change
- 702 Coaching For Change – Session #1
- 702 Coaching For Change – Session #2
- 702 Coaching For Change – Session #3
- 702 Coaching For Change – Session #4
- Follow-Up Assignment: 702 Coaching For Change