Coaches are fully committed to the success, growth and effectiveness of their clients. Most coach training focuses on what happens during the actual coaching conversation, but masterful coaching starts long before the conversation begins. In this 20 hour training, you’ll look at a lifestyle of coaching and develop repeatable behavior patterns that move your coaching toward mastery. How can you leverage what you do first thing in the morning to make your coaching more effective in the afternoon? That’s what 800 Habit is designed to accomplish. 800 Habit also includes 3 triads for practice coaching and written feedback from your instructor.
The 20 hours of coach-specific training in 800 Habit is divided into key sections, delivered online in group cohorts under the guidance of a trained instructor.
- Sessions 1-3 are live interactive online learning.
- Session 4 is a live practice triad exercise where you’ll coach and be coached. You’ll also receive feedback from the instructor and your peers.
- Sessions 5-7 are live interactive online learning.
- Session 8 is another live practice triad exercise where you’ll coach and be coached. When it’s done you’ll receive feedback.
800 Habit meets from either on 12-2pm or 4-6 pm Eastern on consecutive Wednesdays or Thursdays. Be sure to confirm that the cohort you’re interested in meets on the day you want. Two hours per sessions with follow up writing and a final triad which is recorded and evaluated by your instructor.
ICF Competencies in this course:
- All 8 Core Competencies.
- Eight 2 hour lessons.
- 20 coach specific training hours.
- Runs 8 consecutive days at the same day and time.
- Two hours per session.
- Training Language: English.
Instructor: John Mocko, PCC | This course is designed for the integrating coach who is working with multiple clients simultaneously.
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: To take any course at the 600 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 hours of coach training
- 60 hours of coaching experience
2022 Training Dates for 800 Habit: (Registration at the button below!)
- Winter Day – Thursdays, January 27, February 3, 10, 17, 24, March 3 from 4-6pm Eastern (6 sessions)
- Winter Eve – Tuesdays, March 1, 8, 15, 22, No class Mar 29 or April 5, Class resumes April 12, 19, 26, May 3 from 7-9pm Eastern (8 sessions)
- Spring – Wednesdays, April 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18, 25 from 4-6pm Eastern (6 sessions)
- Fall Day – Wednesdays, October 19, 26, November 2, 9, 16, No class on November 23, Class resumes November 30 from 1-3pm Eastern (6 sessions)
- Fall Eve – Thursdays, October 20, 27, November 3, 10, 17, No class on November 24, Class resumes December 1 from 7-9pm Eastern (6 sessions)
800 Habit Course Outline:
- 800 Habit
- Pre-Work: 800 Habit
- Live Sessions: 800 Habit
- 800 Habit–Session 1
- 800 Habit–Session 2
- 800 Habit–Session 3
- 800 Habit–Session 4
- 800 Habit–Session 5
- 800 Habit–Session 6
- 800 Habit–Session 7
- 800 Habit–Session 8
- Final Assignments: 800 Habit
- Follow-Up Writing Assignments: 800 Habit
- Final Triad Instructions: 800 Habit