Leaders have a responsibility to develop the people who work with and for them. Coaching is a great way to do that. But how? If you’re a coach who works with leaders, this is where you come in! What key opportunities can your clients embrace as a staff leader? What key challenges should you avoid? And how do you navigate situations where your team member’s success/effectiveness also reflects on your own success/effectiveness? You’ll explore ways to handle these challenges and more! Or, if you’re a leader, how can you incorporate these skills into your everyday work with your team?
ICF Competencies in this course:
- #8 Creating Awareness
- #9 Designing Actions
- #10 Planning & Goal Setting
- #11 Managing Progress & Accountability
- Four one hour lessons.
- Four coach specific training hours.
- Four consecutive Tuesdays from 5-6 pm Eastern or TURBO format.
- One or two hours per session.
- Training Language: English
Instructor: Dave Brunelle, PCC | This course is designed for the developing coach who wants to focus on building a repeatable coaching process.
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: To take any course at the 600 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 hours of coach training
- 60 hours of coaching experience
2020 Training Dates for 903 Coaching Your Staff:
- Winter 2020 TURBO-Jan 14 & 16, 2020 Tuesday/Thursday from 1-3pm
All Times Eastern.
903 Coaching Your Staff Course Outline:
- 903 Coaching Your Staff
- Pre-Work: 903 Coaching Your Staff
- Live Sessions: 903 Coaching Your Staff
- 903 Coaching Your Staff – Session #1
- 903 Coaching Your Staff – Session #2
- 903 Coaching Your Staff – Session #3 Notes
- 903 Coaching Your Staff – Session #4
- Follow-Up Assignment: 903 Coaching Your Staff