Coaches are often called in to help a leader or an organization make a vision happen or to help a client accomplish a particular goal. That’s the what. Strategy is the how. Many leaders know where they want to go, but far fewer know how they will get there. 904 Strategic Coaching will unpack coaching concepts that will help you draw goals, plans, and actions out of your clients. The course will also explore a coach approach to strategy development and accountability. You will also explore powerful questioning strategies for each stage of the strategic impact process.
ICF Competencies in this course:
- #4 Coaching Presence
- #7 Direct Communication
- #8 Creating Awareness
- #9 Designing Actions
- #10 Planning & Goal Setting
- #11 Managing Progress & Accountability
- Four coach specific training hours.
- Monday and Wednesday (same week) from 4-6 pm
- Two hours per session.
- Training Language: English.
Instructor: Dave Brunelle, PCC | This course is designed for the developing coach who wants to focus on building a repeatable coaching process.
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: To take any course at the 500 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 hours of coach training
- 60 hours of coaching experience
904 Strategic Coaching Course Outline:
- 904 Strategic Coaching
4 sessions working on maximizing the impact of your coaching in strategy development and strategic initiatives.
- Pre-Work: 904 Strategic Coaching
- Live Sessions: 904 Strategic Coaching
- 904 Strategic Coaching – Session #1
- 904 Strategic Coaching – Session #2
- 904 Strategic Coaching – Session #3
- 904 Strategic Coaching – Session #4
- Follow-Up Writing Assignment: 904 Strategic Coaching