A 2013 TIME Magazine cover article called attention to how different the next generation is from past generations. But is this really true? And if it is, how can coaches adapt based on generational differences? In this course, walk through current thinking on generational and sociological change, plus explore ways to build rapport with your clients, regardless of generation. You’ll learn how to make generational differences an asset in your coaching conversations and ask questions that dig beneath the surface on multiple levels.
ICF Competencies in this course:
- #2 Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- #3 Establishing Trust & Intimacy with the Client
- #4 Coaching Presence
- #5 Active Listening
- #6 Powerful Questioning
- #7 Direct Communication
- #8 Creating Awareness
- Four coach specific training hours.
- Offered in Turbo Format.
- Two hours per session.
- Training Language: English.
Instructor: Amy Glazer, PCC | This course is designed for the developing coach who wants to focus on building a repeatable coaching process.
Prerequisites: Prerequisites: To take any course at the 500 level or above, you should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Complete 60 hours of coach training
- 60 hours of coaching experience
2021 Training Dates for 907 Coaching for Generational Impact:
- Winter Turbo Cohort: Tuesday, Mar 16 & Thursday, Mar 18, 2021. Time: 4-6pm Eastern
907 Coaching for Generational Impact Course Outline:
- 907 Coaching For Generational Impact
4 online sessions on different coaching strategies based on the generational differences.
- Pre-Work: 907 Coaching For Generational Impact
- Live Sessions: 907 Coaching For Generational Impact
- 907 Coaching For Generational Impact – Session #1
- 907 Coaching For Generational Impact: Session 2
- 907 Coaching For Generational Impact – Session #3
- 907 Coaching For Generational Impact – Session #4
- Follow-Up Assignment: 907 Coaching for Generational Impact