In Group Mentor Coaching, 10 hours of coaching help you become an even more effective coach. Of the 10 hours, seven hours will be in a group setting, typically on Mondays from 12-1 pm Eastern. There are occasional evening options, with the group sessions taking place on Monday evenings.
The final three hours will be in one-on-one conversations that you will have with your assigned mentor coach AFTER the group sessions are finished.
All of CoachNet’s Group Mentor Coaching options satisfy the International Coach Federation’s requirements to earn/renew an ICF credential.
- Mentor coaching invests 10 hours of coaching in a focus around your development as a coach.
- The International Coach Federation requires 10 hours in one-hour segments take place over a minimum of three months.
- Seven hours are designed as group sessions, and three sessions are one-on-one between coach and mentor.
- You MUST focus on improving your coaching skills in these sessions. How to find clients, building your coaching business, or coach training questions are NOT appropriate topics. It’s best to focus on one of the ICF competencies if you can.
- The only requirement for mentor coaching is that you’ve been through basic training.
- You can find the current standards for an ICF credential at www.coachfederation.org.
Logistics for the Group Mentor Cohort:
- All group sessions are on Mondays and start at 12 pm Eastern/9 am Pacific.
- All sessions will be 60 minutes in length.
- The cohort meets weekly for 7 sessions.
- Each session’s topic is determined by one of the participants. A schedule will be sent.
- These sessions will NOT be recorded, and no recording will be made available.
- This course focuses on all 8 ICF Core Coaching Competencies and satisfies the requirement for ICF credentialing.
- Limited to a MAXIMUM of 7 participants.
- Training Language: English
CoachNet mentor coaches carry at least a PCC credential and are listed on the ICF Mentor Coach Registry. To get the most out of this mentor coaching cohort, you should be:
- Actively coaching at least 2 people.
- Have completed at least 30 hours of coach-specific training.
- Have a minimum of 50 hours coaching experience.
2022 Group Mentor Coaching Dates: (Registration coming soon!)
ALL Dates for 2021 are full.
January Tuesday Eve Cohort – Tuesdays, January 13, Feb 3, Feb 24, May 12 from 7-9pm Eastern (4 sessions)
January Thursday Eve Cohort –Thursdays, January 11, Feb 1, Feb 22, May 10 from 7-9pm Eastern (4 sessions)
January Monday Cohort – Mondays, January 17, 24, 31, February 7 from 2-4pm Eastern (4 sessions)
March Cohort – Mondays, March 7, 14, 21, 28 from 2-4pm Eastern (4 sessions)
May Cohort – Mondays, May 2, 9, 16, 23 from 2-4pm Eastern (4 sessions)
September Cohort – Mondays, September 12, 19, 26, October 3 from 2-4pm Eastern (4 sessions)
November Cohort – Mondays, November 7, 14, 21, 28 from 2-4pm Eastern (4 sessions)