100 Launch is 20 hours of coach-specific training, delivered online in group cohorts under the guidance of a trained instructor. 8 live sessions, two hours per session.
100 Launch is the first required track in CoachNet’s training track toward an International Coaching Federation ACC accreditation.
This course finds its roots in the model that CoachNet has used since 1999, and has been updated with the latest learning and insight about effective coaching from working coaches who have field-tested every idea in the course.
100 Launch starts your coaching career with solid skills and introduces the fundamentals on which the entire Integrated Coach Training approach is built.
- Sessions 1-3 & 5-7 are live interactive learning.
- Sessions 4 & 8 are a live practice triad exercise where you’ll coach and be coached. You’ll also receive feedback from the instructor and your peers.
Completing 100 Launch gives you 20 hours of coach-specific training. Be sure to check for the timeslot you want.
- 20 Hours, delivered fully online; 8 weeks of sessions, 2 hours in each online session.
- Emphasis on the basics of coaching: Listening, Powerful Questions, and Action Steps.
- Receive feedback on recorded coaching conversations from experienced coaches to learn what to do (and sometimes what NOT to do).
- Practice coaching triads in live sessions 4 and 8 plus one final triad after session 8 that is recorded and reviewed by a CoachNet Team Member.
All 8 ICF Core Coaching Competencies are covered.
Training Language: English
Instructors: Amy Glazer, PCC / Paige Gutacker, ACC
(Other instructors as necessary)