200 Lab is 8 interactive online sessions including coaching practice and feedback. 8 one hour sessions or four two hour sesssions.
In this 8 session course, you’ll work on your coaching skills under the supervision of a credentialed ICF coach. All 200 Lab instructors carry at least the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential in the International Coach Federation (ICF). Each participant will both coach and be coached during the course of the 8 sessions.
You’ll coach one of the other participants and will receive immediate feedback from both your instructor and the other participants. You’ll leave this class with an action plan for developing your own coaching AND have listened to enough coaching that you’ll begin to identify both strong and weak moments in your own coaching as they happen!
- This course focuses on all 8 ICF Core Coaching Competencies.
- Limited to a MAXIMUM of 8 participants.
- 8 60 minute sessions or 4 2 hour sessions (with two coaching demos per session)
- 8 coach-specific training hours
- Training Language: English
Instructor: Dave Brunelle, PCC