In Group Mentor Coaching, you can expect 10 hours of coaching to help you become an even more effective coach. Of the 10 hours, seven hours will be in a group setting, typically on Mondays from Noon-1:00 pm Eastern or in an Evening cohort.
In Group Mentor Coaching, you can expect 10 hours of coaching to help you become an even more effective coach. Of the 10 hours, seven hours will be in a group setting, on Mondays from Noon to 1 pm Eastern.
The final three hours will be in one-on-one conversations that you will have with your assigned mentor coach AFTER the group sessions are finished.
Logistics for the Group Mentor Cohort:
- All group sessions are on Mondays and start at 12 pm Eastern/9 am Pacific.
- All sessions will be 60 minutes in length.
- The cohort meets weekly for 7 sessions.
- Each session’s topic is determined by one of the participants. A schedule will be sent.
- These sessions will NOT be recorded, and no recording will be made available.
Here’s how the sessions work:
Each session will start with the objectives for the session. The coach will draw those out of the group at the beginning of each session, with a primary focus on the person who has control of the agenda in the session.
You can bring a list of questions you want to talk about, coach the mentor for a portion of the session followed by debriefing, send a recording of your coaching (please give at least a week to review), or anything else that will sharpen your coaching. The focus does need to be on the International Coaching Federation Core Competencies or PCC Markers, and can not focus on business development, marketing or client acquistion.
To get the most out of this mentor coaching cohort, you should be:
- Actively coaching at least 2 people.
- Have completed at least 30 hours of coach-specific training.
- Have a minimum of 50 hours of coaching experience.